17 February 2012

Ups & Downs

Gone through lots of pain this week. Pain in my stomach. Pain because of what my children are doing to me. They don't have to do so, do they? I mean, comparing, I am not really a 'bad' mother. Well, at the moment (and moments change literally by the moment) I'm OK. Still, this have been a very difficult week. I might be grandmother again from my 3rd grandchild for all I know. I won't be notified :(

Whatever.. I hope they are OK and healthy and happy. It's not their fault they got the absolute opposite education when they were children from what I would have wanted. He, the 'ex' was also overpowering me, just like I think he's doing now to my children.

I went to see a manpower office in Kfar Saba. While figuring out how to get to the third floor of the building I couldn't help but laugh (out loud) at the following:

15-02-2012-shit

SHIT management :P


Earlier this week I was enjoying total rest at the Duck's Pond -no people around at all almost- when a t.v. crew came to stand right next to me. I gave them some angry looks but it didn't help. So I left. Later this week I saw the program and it had nothing to do with the Duck's Pond.

13-02-2012-filming

And so, they're predicting 'the mother of all storms' tomorrow. They advise people to stay home. And so of course... I prepare myself to walk to and from the sea. They promise 6 meter high waves and that's something I really do not want to miss.

This kind of plastic 'cape' I just bought so that my camera will stay dry underneath it dangling around my neck:

17-02-2012-preparing-4-2moro

No comments:

Post a Comment