27 July 2012

Being H-U-M-A-N

It may come over as if I demand or expect things from other people while making GRAVE mistakes myself. But that isn't so. I just demand not causing any pain to me - like I wouldn't ever cause any pain to anyone else - INTENTIONALLY = knowingly -

I am only human and I made, make and will keep on making mistakes. The core of the matter lies in KNOWING you cause someone sadness. That I will NEVER do.

(Though a woman I never met and don't know personally might argue that)

Still: those things cannot be compared. To have to consider an unknown person (whom I DID 'protect' as much as I could though that wasn't my 'responsibility') or to consider someone you actually met, liked, loved or otherwise have sentiments for: is a totally different matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment