the park this evening (a couple of hours ago)
"interesting photo #2"
"interesting photo #3"
I don't know why they turned out that way but I kinda like it :)
someone is looking at you
yes.... it's him (again) he's back
vinous starlings over my head:
Speed #1, #2, #3, #4 & #5
(one time I will succeed in making a real clear photo of the pied kingfisher -that's the bird that's being photographed here)
I didn't notice much of the holiday this time. I have been left alone by my children (the only family I have in Israel) and alone I am not that much in contact with holidays. At least I had a few days off so that was nice. And also that Gilad came back home. Not that this influences me personally but still it was nice to have some positive news in the media for a change.
I have been feeling very sad and I don't think that will change any time soon. If now I would be asked "would you do it all over again?" I would most certainly say NO!!!
- ► 2012 (32)
- כַּבֵּד אֶת-אָבִיךָ, וְאֶת-אִמֶּךָ--לְמַעַן, יַאֲר...
- OK. So I'm excited. But I'm also scared. She's doi...
- Totally left alone by my children (I didn't even ...
- the park this evening (a couple of hours ago) "i...
- annie rak ben-adam
- avocado's on a tree pomegranate on a tree humm...
- finally some good news...
- made 29-9-2011
- ▼ October (11)