05 January 2011

So many days have passed since my last entry (at least it's many for me writing on the internet). Life itself is very dynamic (if one is truly lucky) and it keeps one busy, not leaving time to sit down and register it in a manner to remember for days to come.

I have had many happy experiences since my last entry and would like to say 'thank you' for that because, also out of experience, I KNOW that this is not something one should assume should automatically come one's way thinking one has earned it.

There was a (too) short moment (because the people affirming the happiness were waiting for me were waiting up on the boardwalk) I stood at the end of the very pier I called 'my mezah' in my previous blog (and truly felt it was) this last Monday in where I knelt down feeling totally absorbed with gratefulness for how things have turned out for me - remembering the days of exasperation in 2008, 2009 and the beginning of 2010.

I just wanted to write this on this blog so it will remind me always that nothing is מובן מעליו.......

thank YOU - or IT. I am grateful. I honestly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment