25 September 2010

Updating - Succot

I lost a bit interest in this blog since my camera is very much disappointing me and becoming worse and worse all the time. Here are a few photos of yesterday (the skies) and today but none are to my satisfaction at all.

25-09-2010-flying-duck
flying duck

25-09-2010-feather
feather

25-09-2010-stairs-without-purpose
stairs without purpose

25-09-2010-fruit-on-pavement
fruit on pavement

25-09-2010-mr-blackcap
mr. blackcap

25-09-2010-cheaters
cheaters

25-09-2010-cat
cat

24-09-2010-mushroom
mushroom

24-09-2010-skies2
skies

I took so many photos lately and after uploading them to the computer got so disappointed about their quality that I am rather sad at the moment. And losing interest in photography. I don't have the budget to buy yet another camera (this one is only 3 and a half years old). My purpose in photography to show the magnificent things I encounter and if that can't be done because the result is totally not comparable to what I'm seeing then there is little fun in continuing.

3 comments:

  1. There might be a problem with the focus, on the other hand, there is a lot of "hard" light in Israel, stick to the symbols on your camera and keep to the morning or evening to make pictures.
    The picture of the feather and nearby splashed fruits are good, further away pictures are grainy.

    You also should not forget, the average photographer to take pictures only at weekends or special occasions.

    Do have an idea, will write in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not know for sure, according to me the mushroom is in Dutch known as elfenbankje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you J.

    i obviously know the elfenbankje but forgot about it. thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete