04 May 2012

A difference a day or week makes?

Yes, daughter came back to me apologizing. I know she's got a good soul. She was and sometimes still is confused. Just like I am. Or anybody else.

But son still keeps his distance. Doesn't speak with me. For all the wrong reasons. There is no 'right' reason to not speak to your mom. Respect your parents. A mom is a parent. Especially a mom who's done so much to prevent this situation as I have done. It's up to him now. Still makes me sad. For him.... Mostly.

The job hunting is leading nowhere except to a serious degradation of my self esteem. Starting to doubt myself now. More than usual.


A picture of today when -while stirring my hawthorn tea- I thought I looked like a witch brewing her stew :)


04-05-2012-witch-soup

No comments:

Post a Comment