12 March 2012

Over the moon. An expression used a lot by me lately

And so... everything turned out differently than it had presented itself. Thanks God all is OK and I am the happiest person alive now. I know I have a part of me yearning for something, or rather someone, I 'lost' tho not -thanksGod- physically. But, eventho he was the sun in my life he has changed so much I don't even recognize him anymore.

On the other hand: if he is happy (tho people tell me he looks sad) than I am happy. Even if I don't have to see him anymore. Even tho he was 'my life' for all of my life.

Last Shabat I walked. But not far. To the duck's pound and the working-out unit at the park. Here are the photos:

An airplane very, VERY, high over the skies:
10-03-2012-trailing2

Mr. O'Jay -as I call him:
10-03-2012-o-jay3

Three times:
10-03-2012-o-jay2
10-03-2012-o-jay

A tree in the park where luscious vegetation started growing against its stem:
10-03-2012-growing-up-the-tree

A flower that was about to burst open, a new life. New life sincerely touches me lately. I wonder why? :D :D
10-03-2012-ready-2-open

A Pluisbloem (what the hell is this called in English?) scraping my senses for detail:
10-03-2012-pluisbloem

The "path" (rather a small strip of ungrown ground) Klaas and me took (away from the path that was constructed at the park)
10-03-2012-on-path

And, of course, Mr. Kingfisher... with his specific squeal attracting my attention only to have him express to me "what are you looking at?"
10-03-2012-tokkin-2-me

Life's good. But I should keep my mouth shut. Because everytime I think like that (let alone utter it) things change for the worse. Maybe this time I change that routine :)


Hopefully the one I thought was "my life" will one time reconsider and return to be himself again instead of a copy of his father, whose character I sincerely detest.

No comments:

Post a Comment